NPO: 069-809 | PBO: 930033228
011 346 0994
Join us in our mission of breaking the cycle of poverty and social exclusion by providing hope one individual/activity or campaign at a time at a time through sponsorship!
We would greatly value your help (whether as an individual/business/other entity) to achieve the following:
- To teach them so they connect with today world of technology and help them to stand up for themselves
- To utilize arts and craft as a communication mechanism to reach the community and the disabled
- To empower the disabled community of Alexandra, Johannesburg
- To take part in preventative measures combating crime, unsafe sex, HIV & AIDS, as well as substance and physical abuse
- Work towards the eradication of poverty within our community by equipping the disabled with tangible skills
- Provide therapeutic intervention through the use of arts and craft
- Ensure an improvement in our community and the betterment of quality of life for the disabled
- Create respect between the disabled and the community
For more information on how to engage us and become part of this great work for positive impact, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about helping Sithandiwe with donations, please email us at email@example.com
We are always looking for ways for individuals to assist us, you can make a difference!